What data is collected?
The site collects personal identification information comprising your name, email address and any other information you voluntarily provide via the contact form.
How does the site collect your data?
You directly provide the site with the data only when you voluntarily use the contact form.
How is your data used?
Data is only collected to enable us to respond to your contact form enquiry.
How is your data stored?
Your contact form information is emailed to us and is stored on our email server and local computers.
Nothing is marketed to, from or using any data collected on this site.
What are your data protection rights?
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data:
- The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the link below.
Cookies and Analytical Tools
Privacy policies of other websites
Contacting the owners of this site